The National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality invites your blog submissions.
General Submission Guidelines
- We are looking for submissions about disability justice, healthcare, and community living inequities faced by people with disabilities and proposed solutions to make the services within these systems more equitable. We want posts that will educate, inform, empower, and challenge people to think in new ways.
- We are open for submissions year-round.
- Guest blog posts are usually between 500 and 1,000 words. Please include a short bio and a photograph with your submission.
- The National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality team may work with you to edit your blog. Our publication schedule varies. Please allow at least one week between submission and proposed publication date.
- Authors and photographers have rights. Please credit others’ work in your submission and cite our blog if you republish.
- Following publication, we will share your blog post via Facebook, Twitter, and our newsletter.
We are committed to accessibility. Please use alt-text and captions for images. Do your best to write in plain-language. We will only post videos that are captioned.
How to Submit
Send your 500-to 100-word posts with a suggested title wo firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief bio, picture with image description, and social media accounts that you’d like to share.