The National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality’s goal is to lead the nation’s charge to identify and reduce life-limiting inequities in healthcare, community living, and justice for people with disabilities.
The Center aims to:
1. Engage a disabled-led, community of practice (CoP) and stakeholder advisory committee
2. Conduct an environmental scan of culturally and linguistically competent resources
3. Develop a DEI self-assessment tool based on the Center’s disability framework
4. Expand our combined dissemination network with an earned media strategy to reach more
audiences about the impacts of multiple marginalization
5. Establish a “Changemakers Coalition” to connect youth leaders with disabilities to the
National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality’s activities.