Beginning September 20, 2021, COVID-19 Booster shots will be available to those who have received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. To find out when you will first be eligible for your COVID-19 Booster, please enter the date on which you received your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. You will be eligible to receive your COVID-19 Booster vaccine any time on or after the future date that is given. For those that have any of the following pre-existing conditions, you are eligible to receive a third dose of the vaccine at any time.
- Organ transplants
- Stem cell transplants within the past two years
- Active cancer treatment for tumors or blood cancer and are undergoing chemotherapy that affects the immune system
- Severe primary immunodeficiency
- Advanced or untreated HIV
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune system
Enter the date for your last vaccination shot below:
In collaboration with Cloud 22, The Center for Dignity in Healthcare for People with Disabilities has developed this tool in an effort to help people plan for when they will be eligible to receive their COVID-19 Booster vaccine.